Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 3

Yesterday afternoon they cancelled school for today due to bus, heat, and water issues from the cold. So, I slept in a little. I felt better when I woke up but still a little lightheaded so I took it easy all day. When I moved around too much I felt more lightheaded.

Breakfast- Smoothie with almond milk, chia, flax, spinach, kale, peaches, mango, blueberries, blackberries. Drank it over a few hours.

Lunch- turkey, avocado, mustard on a GF wrap (I'll post a picture of the wrap soon).

Dinner- I had some of the leftover soup type stuff I made Monday. I made some rice to have with it and roasted asparagus with olive oil in the oven. The leftovers were not so good. Not at all really. I tried to get some of the chicken pieces out to eat for protein and ate some rice and asparagus. Probably will need a snack later.

No comments:

Post a Comment