Monday, January 6, 2014

Restoration Diet

I have restarted the Restoration Diet. This is a diet given to me to follow by the Maxwell Clinic in Clarksville, TN. I have done it a couple times before but it is time to start over again for me. Here are the guidelines.






 
 
You do this for four week, write down what you eat and document how you feel. You are looking for a connection between foods and how you feel. After four weeks, you add back one food at a time for two days and document how you feel.

The two times I have done this before, I did not add things back as I should have. Not even close. This time, I will. I am going to make some small concessions periodically with things like soybean oil, a little bit of sugar in some things (like the black beans at Calypso Cafe), potato starch, etc. I won't overdo it with these things.

I will post the meals and recipes from day one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment